Below you can find a list of the relevant RELEX affiliates:
- In Finland: Retail Logistics Excellence – RELEX Oy (Business ID FI-1963444-1)
- In Sweden: Retail Logistics Excellence AB (Registered number SE-556883-1480)
- In Norway: RELEX Solutions AS (Registered number NO-914108640)
- In Denmark: RELEX Solutions ApS (Registered number DK-37457825)
- In Germany: RELEX Solutions GmbH (Registered number DE-288767410)
- In France: RELEX Solutions SAS
- In the UK:
- London office: RELEX Limited (Registered number GB-137247217)
- Stoke office: RELEX Solutions UK Limited (Registered number 03522094)
- In Italy: RELEX Solutions S.R.L (Registered number IT-04342390277)
- In Spain: RELEX IBERIA, S.L. (N.I.F. number B-65940884)
- In the U.S: RELEX Solutions Inc. (Registered number 5790962)
Please see the contact details of the RELEX affiliates in different countries here:
Retail Logistics Excellence – RELEX Oy
Business ID FI 1963444-1
Address: Postintaival 7, FI-00230 Helsinki, Finland
Legal Counsel Tuomo Sirkka, email@example.com.
The contact person for the open position You have applied for can be found in the respective job advertisement.
Categories of personal data processed
What data is processed?
Information that You submit to RELEX
When You submit an application to RELEX or otherwise apply for open position at RELEX (either directly or through an agency or other third party), You may be asked or You may choose to provide RELEX with Your Personal Data, such as:
Information RELEX gets from other sources
Other information, such as information provided by the references You have nominated as well as information related to credit or background checks may be processed, depending on the position you are applying for. Such information will be processed only when and to the extent permitted by applicable legislation.
Cookies and other Technical Information
The purposes and legal basis for the processing
Why Your Personal Data is processed?
Your Personal Data is collected, used, stored and otherwise processed for the purposes of handling Your job application and for other RELEX’s recruitment activities. Your Personal Data is not used for profiling or other automated decision-making nor direct marketing purposes – RELEX may however notify You of open positions in case you choose to subscribe to such notifications.
RELEX will process Your Personal Data during recruitment process for the following purposes:
- Communicating with You during the recruitment process, such as:
- obtaining additional information from You;
- informing You of possible available vacancies; and
- providing You with information relating to Your application.
- Setting up and conducting interviews and assessments;
- Managing RELEX’s recruitment activities. In the course of such recruitment activities, RELEX may use Your Personal Data:
- To evaluate, select and recruit applicants;
- To conduct background and credit checks and assessments as required or permitted by applicable legislation; and
- To contact third-party references You have nominated in order to evaluate your previous performances.
- Other purposes necessary in context of RELEX’s recruitment activities.
What is the legal ground for processing the data?
Your Personal Data is processed because processing is necessary for the performance of a contract (more specifically, in order to take certain steps during the recruitment process prior to entering into a potential employment relationship).
Why are You required to provide the data?
Providing the Personal Data is a requirement necessary to enter into a potential employment contract (in case You are selected) and therefore You will need to provide the Personal Data requested. In case You choose not to provide all the Personal Data requested by RELEX during the recruitment process, RELEX will not be able to process Your application or continue the recruitment process with You any further and may need to reject You as a candidate.
Access to Personal Data
Who will be able to access Your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data will be made available to those employees working at RELEX that are responsible for recruiting activities. When You apply for a position in a RELEX affiliate, Your Personal Data will be shared with RELEX Oy and other RELEX affiliates only to the extent necessary for carrying out the recruitment activities.
In addition, Your Personal Data may be made accessible to RELEX’s service providers or other vendors RELEX uses in the recruitment activities (such as recruiting agencies, providers of the web/software services used by RELEX in recruiting and hosting providers) for the purpose of providing such services to RELEX and assisting RELEX in the recruitment activities.
M&A activities: Where RELEX takes steps to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize its businesses in certain countries, this may involve disclosing Personal Data to prospective or actual purchasers, sellers or partners and their advisers. In such circumstances, RELEX will take all reasonable steps to ensure that appropriate measures to protect Personal Data are taken by such prospective or actual purchasers, sellers or partners and their advisors.
Transfer of Personal Data
Will Your Personal Data be transferred to other countries?
For job applicants in EU/EEA countries:
Storing the Data
How long will Your Personal Data be stored and processed?
Your Personal Data will be processed as long as it is necessary for the purpose of processing Your application and carrying out the recruitment activities relating to it and as long as there is a legitimate need for RELEX to keep the data.
The applicable law sets certain limitation periods for recruiting-related claims. In addition, the applicable law may set specific time limits for keeping job applicants’ data. RELEX will keep and process the relevant Personal Data until the statutory limitation periods have lapsed or until there is a legal obligation to keep the Personal Data, whichever is longer.
In case you have submitted an open application, we will keep Your application and the Personal Data relating to it up to 12 months from the date of submission.
The Exercise of Your Rights
What rights do You have and how can You Exercise those rights?
For job applicants in EU/EEA countries:
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in case You think that Your rights have been violated. You may choose to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the EU Member State of Your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.
We take appropriate steps to address online security, physical security, risk of data loss and other such risks taking into consideration the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data being protected. Also, we limit access to our databases containing personal data to authorized persons having a justified need to access such information.